Pages

▼

Saturday, April 12, 2014

Fears

What fears did you have today?

Fear of failure
Fear of spiders
Fear of dropping my keys
Fear of driving in Utah
Fear of food

Photo 1: Organized my massive paper stack at work today... seriously, the top pic does not even do that mess justice. #feelingproductive #gladitsover #itstheweekend #mydailylife


Photo 2: Another surprise act of kindness. I helped a girl at work today. I know her fairly well, but she moved last year for about 6 months, so I haven't seen her in a while. I helped her with what she needed, sent her stuff out to her though the lane 2 tube. She sat there for a while then sent the tube back in and drive off. When I went to send it back out I noticed a note inside. I started crying. With all the changes going on with me, I have been self conscious about my appearance. It made my day. And I don't think I've ever told her about my health.... she is a sweetheart and I'm glad she listened to the prompting to do that. #rak #nicepeople #mademyday #mydailylife
 

Photo 3: It's a Coldstone day. I deserve it after watching the newest Hobbit movie with Greg. (Actually only about half of it) #coldstone #mydailylife
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment