Pages

Friday, October 25, 2013

7 Things

List 7 this about the last seven days.
{2012}
 
1. Had my second appointment with my rheumatologist. It was okay. He just gave me results, put me on a new med, and had his nurse give me a flu shot. Why he hasn't fixed me yet, I don't know. How hard can it be? (Said with sarcasm)
2. Got my hair done. I finally decided to cut it because it was getting too hard to manage. I wonder what I'd look like if I were bald.
3. Had a bit of a melt down at work. With everything that is going on with my health I'm a tad bit more sensitive than normal. They are changing the way of tellers so now we will be expected to do everything, but it's not going to work. It just won't....
4. Called in sick for the 4th time this month. My new meds can make my stomach hurt and I puked this morning. It's been a while since that had happened.
5. Went to a Stake Relief Society dinner. I've never been to one. Now I remember why. Good message, not so great food and didn't know many people.
6. Got to ride in the car with my husband for about 6 hours last weekend. Good times, good times.
7. Had a fabulous 4 days of not working last weekend. I need more breaks.
 
Photo: It's been a while since I've had to sleep with a bucket next to my bed.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment