Pages

Friday, September 5, 2014

Doctor, Doctor

The last doctor's appointment you made was because...
{2013}

 I have mental health issues. Okay, that sounds far worse than it is. Let's try depression, anxiety, etc. I guess when you get diagnosed with a chronic illness, they like to make sure you're okay. Which, I'm not. I struggle some days more than others, but it's okay. It's life. What can we do? I do like the psychologist though. He's been a great help.

Photo: The other night I was looking online for {One} Direction shirts to wear to their concert in about a week and a half (YAY!!) and Greg comes up and tells me I'm not going to buy a shirt. I tell him yes I am because I figure he's just being Greg and hating on 1D, but then I get this in the mail (plus some cute clothes) from @adriennehoge and some girls from her office who are also @onedirection fans! #onedirectionfandomunite! Jk, but I love it and can't wait to wear it 24/7. Oh, and did I mention I'm going to their concert in less than a couple weeks? #excited #mydailyhappy365

No comments:

Post a Comment