Pages

Thursday, September 5, 2013

To the Doctor I Go

The last doctor's appointment you made was because...
That's actually pretty ironic since the last doctor appointment I had was today. It was made because my body hates me. In short I have been in pain for the past 1.5 years. Someday I will tell the whole story, but for now I'll leave it at that. I'm just beyond relieved to have finally been able to go see a doctor. The doctor I went to was fabulous. And its through good people that I was able to see him, and see him when I did. I'm grateful for good people. It was kind of funny because the nurse and doctor kept apologizing that it took forever to finally see me (about an hour and a half). Little do they know I would have been happy waiting three hours to get in. Anyway. Like I said, I'll tell the whole story once I know more.
Photo: Here Forever
I've been waiting to get here forever, and couldn't be more excited and ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment