Pages

Monday, September 30, 2013

Thankful

What are you thankful for?
 
I'm grateful for people who are willing to spend a lot of years going to school to specialize in various health fields.
 
People who are willing to put in a good word out help me get into different doctors.
 
People who are genuinely concerned about me.
 
A great hubby who is willing to go to my doctor appointments with me... who will let me cry, but only for a minute before cracking some joke to get me laughing... who will slow down for me, will help me stand up, will help me in and out of the tub, will help me with my hair out get dressed.
 
My health... I'm still alive and I can go about my daily activities, with only a few minor troubles.
 
Photo: met with the rheumatologist today. More testing in my future. Its okay. As long as I can get better.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment