Pages

Sunday, September 22, 2013

On My Mind

What is one thing on your mind that you're not quite ready to talk about?

Interesting question. If I didn't want to talk about it, then I wouldn't bring it up... right? I think one thing that is difficult for me to talk about is my health. I promise one of these days I'll write about it, because I think it'll be important to document my days, but right now I don't really want to. I don't really like to talk about it because, A: I don't even know exactly what's going on, B: I don't want people to worry, C: I don't want people to feel bad/sorry for me, and D: I don't want to be a burden on anyone.

It could be healthy to talk about it. Just not now.

Photo: Made me happy... these yummy cookies made me happy, and I only had two!

No comments:

Post a Comment