Pages

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Decisions

What decisions do you have to make that you wish you didn't?

To be honest the only thing I can think of is deciding what to do for Super Saturday. I think someone should start a business where they come up with all the crafts/classes and you pay them to get everything together. No hard decisions by me at all. I wish I had more time and space to actually try some of the cure ideas I have found on Pinterest. Then I would start that business on my own and make millions of Enrichment leaders so happy.

And since I have an awesome new phone and its a new month I'm going to start posting my daily photos here. I'm going to follow the prompts from Fat Mum Slim and today's was 'together'. Together, Greg and I went for a walk to drop off our rent and go around the block. It was a bit painful as my knees and hips don't cooperate so well any more. But it's nice to get out and move.

No comments:

Post a Comment