Pages

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Morning Rituals

Today marks 1 year since I started doing daily blog. What?!? Crazy right? The purpose is to see how different things are from year to year so I'll be releasing the same prompts. Crazy.
 
List your morning rituals.
 
7:05 alarm goes off (sounds like 'Little Things' by 1D). Hit snooze.
 
7:10 'Your hand fits in mine like it's made just for me'... hit snooze
 
7:15 'but bear this in mind it was meant to be'... snooze
 
7:20 listen a little longer. Drag myself out of bed.
 
7:30 shower
 
7:45 get dressed enough so Greg can put on my shoes before he leaves
 
8:00 drop Greg off
 
8:05 eat breakfast
 
8:20 attempt to do my hair, and makeup, and finish getting dressed
 
8:45 rush out the door so I'm not too late
 
I need more time.
 
Photo: Space... or something like that. It's kind of like space right?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment