Pages

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

What Did I Learn?

What was the most recent thing you learned?

I thought about this question for a good twenty minutes, and can't think of anything good. I did have someone make a comment to me about something that was kind of strange and I learned that some people are kind of judgemental without knowing the whole story. (Me included...I know I'm not perfect!) But I learned that we shouldn't judge people without knowing the whole story. Maybe that person isn't picking up your baby because she can't. But it's okay. I'm not angry at her for thinking like that. She didn't know and I'm sure I would have thought the same thing. We just really need to be careful because you don't know the battle they're fighting.

Photo: Lines. (More like stripes, but same thing, right?) This is my favorite super comfy maxi skirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment