Pages

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Sleep...

It's no lie that if I don't get enough sleep, I can get a bit cranky. Not to mention my body hurts and aches like crazy. So, basically I need my sleep.

How many hours of sleep did you get last night?

Answer: Not enough. This post is kind of gross, so feel free to tune out. You see, I get these nasty sores on my fingers, and they get these really nasty puss build-ups. Right now I have one on the tip of my middle finger, and I had to get the puss out, so I ripped it out, leaving a big hole in my finger tip. It was okay while I was in the tub where it was warm, but once I got out and got into bed, my finger started stinging like crazy. I don't even know how to describe it. There is very little that keeps it from throbbing, so I had to sleep with my fingers in my armpit to stay warm. But I also can't sleep on my side very well because of my stomach issues, so between a throbbing finger and acid reflux, I didn't get too much sleep. I had to finally get up and soak my finger in warm water and epsom salts. After that I slept a bit better, but had to keep my finger wrapped up. The worst is waking up after little sleep knowing you have the rest of the day ahead of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment