Pages

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

I Am Hilarious

Did you make someone laugh today? Was it intentional?

I am pretty hilarious, so of course I made people laugh. It is usually intentional to make them laugh, but sometimes they pick on me and they just laugh at me. I may seem like a quiet person, but in reality, I have a great sense of humor. It's probably a bit odd, since Greg has been rubbing off on me, but I think I'm quite funny.

Photo: Happy April Fools and my 500th IG post. Sporting two gifts received this past week. A new outfit from mom, and if you can't tell, my hair is curled thanks to my husband and his mom and sisters. They got me a Curl Secret which rocks! Greg curled my hair in about 15 minutes. It works amazingly! Thanks so much! I really have been so blessed and even today my co-workers were awesome and helped scan checks and count my money that I bundled wrong. They are the best! #soblessed #lovethepeopleinmylife #mydailylife


Photo 2: #curlsecret #bestinventionever
 

Photo 3: Couldn't see the mountains. It was pretty sweet. I'm good with this weather. #morningcommute #utahweather #cachevalley #mydailylife
 

No comments:

Post a Comment