Pages

Saturday, April 12, 2014

Fears

What fears did you have today?

Fear of failure
Fear of spiders
Fear of dropping my keys
Fear of driving in Utah
Fear of food

Photo 1: Organized my massive paper stack at work today... seriously, the top pic does not even do that mess justice. #feelingproductive #gladitsover #itstheweekend #mydailylife


Photo 2: Another surprise act of kindness. I helped a girl at work today. I know her fairly well, but she moved last year for about 6 months, so I haven't seen her in a while. I helped her with what she needed, sent her stuff out to her though the lane 2 tube. She sat there for a while then sent the tube back in and drive off. When I went to send it back out I noticed a note inside. I started crying. With all the changes going on with me, I have been self conscious about my appearance. It made my day. And I don't think I've ever told her about my health.... she is a sweetheart and I'm glad she listened to the prompting to do that. #rak #nicepeople #mademyday #mydailylife
 

Photo 3: It's a Coldstone day. I deserve it after watching the newest Hobbit movie with Greg. (Actually only about half of it) #coldstone #mydailylife
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment