Pages

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Relationships

What would you like to improve most about your relationships?
 
I'm gonna stick with what I said last time, communication. Communication is key in any relationship, and it's something I need to work on. It's important in both business and personal relationships. I am jealous of those who are so confident in their communication, no matter who they are talking to. They have a way with words that gets the point across without coming off as harsh. I wish I could do that. I wish I could speak my mind and feelings in an eloquent way that still gets my point across. Maybe I should read books on how to communicate better....

Photo: Why can't we have no kids and three moneys? #namethatshow Attempting to set up a budget at work. I've decided we have too many bills and not enough savings...

No comments:

Post a Comment