Pages

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Favorite Memory of 2013

What is your favorite memory from last year?
{2013}
 
I had to go to my blog to read some of my old posts. A lot of last year is one big blur. I really feel like the past two years have just been jumbled into one. It's crazy.
 
Some highlights though:

Two weddings = a new brother and a new sister
A new nephew
Greg getting the job here at the middle school
Walks with Greg around the block
Finally getting to see a doctor
Being put in the Relief Society presidency
Lots of time spent with Greg
 
Photo: 2014...I don't know why I'm so excited for this new year. I'm gonna kick its butt (I hope). I have some great ideas and hope to find time to implement them. #otherwiseillhavetoquitmyrealjob But for reals... #bringiton2014
 

No comments:

Post a Comment