Pages

Saturday, January 4, 2014

3 Things......

What are three things that rub you the wrong way?
{2013}
 
1. When people complain on Facebook about being pregnant/having kids. I mean seriously, what did you expect? That it would be easy? Listen, if you're my friend and your having a tough time and you want to call and talk, I get that. We can talk and I'll be sincerely sympathetic. Don't blast it to the entire public. I just get so frustrated with the inconsiderate 'mothers' or there that just complain. You got yourself into that mess. If you can't handle it, give your kids to those that want them. This is a very touchy subject for me, and I'm very opinionated, but since I've already offended you, I'll move on. :)
 
2. People who are lazy and don't do their jobs. Don't own everything off on everyone else then get mad if you're not getting something extra because we had to cover for you. Another touchy subject.
 
3. When people complain about everything. You want a complaint? I'll give you something to complain about. Life's not that bad and you aren't the only one with trials. Be considerate before complaining to someone else who has it far worse.
 
Photo: A Little Bit. Going through coupons to decide what to have for lunch. Making decisions stresses me out a little bit. Went with KFC and it was yummy.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment