Pages

Monday, January 6, 2014

Laugh

What made you laugh today?
{2013}
 
Greg probably said something silly that made me laugh. He always does.
 
My co-workers were giving me crap, calling me angry because I was bashing Collin Kaepernik, but it was pretty funny to see Lee get worked up about it.
 
Caleb is always a riot at work. He keeps things entertaining.
 
Mmmm... that's about it. I don't like happy things. (Jk, that's just what I said when Caleb told me he didn't think I was a 'feel good movie' person)
 
Photo: Happens Everyday. I don't know if its because it is so cold, but my hands did not want to count money today. Though this doesn't happen everyday, I really need to do a better job squeezing the ORANGE ball to keep my hands lose. Should probably lift the two-pounders in the background too.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment