Pages

Friday, April 19, 2013

Clutter

What part of your home has the most clutter? How can you de-clutter?

My whole house is pretty cluttered, but the room that is the most cluttered is the side room. I don't think it's ever been NOT cluttered since we moved in. I mean massively cluttered...like there are little 'paths' to the important things. Try to get in the back corner...nearly impossible.

How can I de-clutter? Kick my husband out of the house....haha, kidding, but really, a lot of the stuff is his. He doesn't like to throw stuff away, and I don't like throwing stuff away without his permission (unless he isn't here and it isn't HIS stuff), then I don't mind. I tell him that when we get a real house, I'll give him a room where he can stash and store whatever he wants, and I won't say a word. But it's all right. I don't think I'd know what to do if my house WASN'T cluttered...

No comments:

Post a Comment