Pages

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Where Would You Go?

If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?

Ever since I can remember, I've loved to travel. I just love going places, especially new places. I love seeing new things, being in different environments. I just love to travel. Unfortunately, my husband, not so much. Maybe someday I'll convince him.

But I want to visit all 50 states. I don't even know how many I have visited, but you can for sure cross Utah, Idaho, and Wyoming off the list. I'd be okay leaving those three states for a while. I especially want to visit NYC, Virginia, Washington DC (again), Maryland, any of those Eastern states, and Hawaii.

I want to go to Vancouver, Canada, where Greg served his mission.

Also really want to go to England and Paris. Maybe Australia.

I doubt I'll ever leave the country, but it's fun to dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment