Pages

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

What I Wore

What did you wear today?

Since I have a morning meeting on Wednesdays, it messes with my getting ready schedule. I usually sleep with wet hair on Tuesdsay, wake up, re-wet it, then put it in a bun. Because it's been cold, wet hair on my neck sucks...a bare neck also kind of sucks. To alleviate some of the pain, I wore a scarf that my brother-in-law Clay got me for my birthday last year from China (or wherever he was) with a black shirt that is way too big for me (but comfty), and my gray pants (also way too big). I need a new wardrobe, I think...I'm just afraid of getting fat again, so I don't want to get rid of my fat clothes, or buy skinny clothes that I may grow out of. Yes, I am a woman...yes I am insecure...yes, I do just need to buy new stuff that fits me!

No comments:

Post a Comment