Pages

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Sandwiches

What is your favorite sandwich and how must it be made so it's perfect?
 
Ugh. Can I just copy last year's answer? I'm not a huge sandwich person. I do like grilled cheese it tuna. Or Subway or Quiznos or Jimmy John's. That's about it.
 
Photo: Month of Gratitude Day 17. Grateful for the town I grew up in... for the lessons I learned playing sports... for great coaches and mentors who taught the value of hard work. I have never known harder workers than the people I grew up in Cokeville. This week the football team win its 21st state championship, and a few weeks ago the volleyball team won its 20. That's pretty awesome, and I'm grateful I could be part of such a strong tradition. (My dad, and head vb coach, is the handsome fellow in the orange shirt in the top pic...can't miss him. And little bro is somewhere I'm that God looking group of boys. I think I know which one is him, but they all kind of look alike). Thank you people of Cokeville for teaching me all you have.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment