Pages

Monday, November 11, 2013

Out of Character

What is one thing you've done recently that's completely out of character for you?
{2012}
 
Hmmm, I cry a lot lately, which maybe isn't too out of character, but I feel like I cry a while lot more than normal. My emotions are totally out of wack. Thank you Chuck Norris.
 
Photo: Month of Gratitude: Day 11. Grateful for those who have and who currently serve our country. Those who sacrifice for us and our freedoms...I have so many family and friends who have served in the military. Thank you, and today I'm especially grateful for these guys...my brother in law Ben, who serves in the Air Force and is the best big brother, and a great husband to my sis and father to my niece and nephews. My sister Shari, who is a great mother, and sacrifices by allowing her husband to serve our country, while taking care of the kids by herself sometimes. Love you sis. And of course Lilli, Alex, and Aidan who are the funniest and cutest kids ever. They also sacrifice by letting their daddy serve us. I know they miss him so much when he is gone. So grateful for the sacrifices of these wonderful people. Love and miss you guys so much.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment