Pages

Friday, November 8, 2013

The Weather

Describe today's weather.
{2012}
 
Like every typical Utah November, it's been cold. Not much snow yet, but it's for sure getting colder. I'm not so sure my body can handle it...
 
Photo: Month of Gratitude Day 8. I'm grateful for my baby brother Kennan. He is so sweet, kind, thoughtful, and super talent (both musically and athletically...I mean do you see that text he sent today? Awesome! I'm so proud of him.) Ever since he was little I've loved having him close by, and even though he doesn't cuddle with any of us sisters anymore, he's always good for a hug, and not too embarrassed to ask his big sis to dance. I'm sad I haven't been around much as he has grown up, but I love seeing him accomplish so many great things. Our family wouldn't be complete without him, and I'm grateful to have him as my brother. Love ya Kennan!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment