Pages

Friday, December 20, 2013

Five Things That Matter Most

What are the five things that matter most to you in your life today?
 
1. My relationship with my husband. He has been my strength through our trials this past year, and I couldn't have done it without him. He is my best friend.
 
2. The Gospel. I love being a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I'm grateful for the knowledge I have that I have a loving Savior who sacrificed his life for me.
 
3. My health. I have had a rough year and a half health wise, but I've learned that it could be a lot worse. I'm still able to do quite a bit alone, and that's important to me.
 
4. Pictures, journals, anything that helps preserve memories. I love that I have a smart phone that I can just snap a picture and go. I also love reading blogs and trying to come up with ideas to keep memories of my own.
 
5. Sleep. Sleep is a deal breaker when it comes to how I'm going to feel in the morning and through the day. I need my sleep, and I need good sleep. Otherwise I can be a bit cranky.
 
Photo: Gift for the hubs. Took forever to wrap these ones. I'm beat. I may just have to color the packaging on the next ones I'm waiting for.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment