Pages

Monday, December 9, 2013

Where I Spend My Time

Where did you spend the most time today?
 
If you count actual hours, it would be at home. I mean if you count from 12:00 am - 8:45 am, then fron 4 pm - 11:59 pm, then it's spent at home. But I feel like the majority of my days are spent at work. I think it's because that's where I do the most actual work and thinking. It just makes my day seem longer than the few short waking hours I have at home. I did spend a few extra minutes at work today though talking to my boss. But those minutes were ones that I would normally spend waiting in my car for Greg, so not sure if that counts really.
 
Photo: Creae. The view behind me as I lay in bed. I didn't get very create-ive with today's prompt. Its too cold for that.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment