Pages

Friday, December 13, 2013

Weird

What was weird about your day?
 
Oh geeze. All my days lately are a bit strange. Beyond the fact that I feel weird, I just feel like I'm kind of losing it. I totally spaced that I was supposed to go help babysit for a Relief Society service. I never forget. I had it in my calendar. I really never forget things. (Sometimes I do say I do when u really don't) but honestly. At 9:30 I remembered. I suck.
 
Also weird, the way people act sometimes. I wish I could get inside their heads, but then again, maybe not. Only another week.
 
Photo: Almost done with book 6 of the Vampire Academy series. Now to get through the 3 Bloodlines books so I can finally read the newest one. Is it weird I have to re-read the entire series before I can read the new ones? These books make me jolly.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment