Pages

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

7 Things Again

List seven things about the last seven days.
 
I actually really enjoy this prompt. It gets me thinking...
1. Received some disappointing news about my job. Trying not to be angry, but it's a bit hard.
2. Had one of my co-workers tell us she was going to quit. It was a bit unexpected.
3. Had a great Enrichment activity last night.
4. Had a missionary farewell on Sunday, Sat next to the missionaries grandson who totally fell asleep. It was quite funny.
5. Learned that I can't cry so easily. Thank you Prozac.
6. Made a breakfast casserole for our ward party, but didn't attend. I had to work.
7. Still haven't set up our Christmas tree. I need to get in the Christmas spirit.
 
Photo: Dinner. Eggs & Toast with a side of cellcept.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment