Pages

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Can't Live Without

What's the one thing you can't live without?
 
Technologically speaking it would have to be my phone. With smart phones you have access to just about everything...internet, phone, text, music, etc. It's sad that we have become so reliant upon technology, but let's face it. Is why it was created...to make things easier.
 
Non-technologically speaking, I'd have to say music, even though I guess that could kind of new technological. But I love music, whether it's One Direction, or church hymns, or Christmas songs, they each can set a tone to my day. They help me in hard times, in happy times, help me feel the Spirit. I love music and am grateful for it in my life.
 
Photo: Selfie. Selfie attempted with the hubby. He wasn't having it.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment