Pages

Monday, December 16, 2013

Headlines

What was the biggest headline in the news today and what are your thoughts?

Honestly, I didn't watch or read the news much today at all. On ESPN they talked about the Cowboys and whether to blame Tony Romo or not. I don't. I blame Jason Garret. I have for the past 3 years. No one listens to me. Apparently there was also a bus crash in Cache County. Crazy drivers. And then something about polygamy, which I really didn't pay attention to. Crazy world we live in.

Photo: Cool. The amount of time it's taken me to get that far is not cool. Seriously...I know it's been about three months since I touched Photoshop, and now I'm dealing with an entirely new computer and Photoshop than I'm used to. But it's taken forever too get this far, and chances are I'll change it completely. Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment