Pages

Friday, January 2, 2015

2015 Goals

What are your goals for this year?
{2013} :: {2014}

  • Simplify my life
  • Organize my life (may need to come before simplify)
  • Listen to promptings (MUST IMPROVE)
  • Work on my 28 by 29 goals 
  • Be happy 99% of the time (and just SLIGHTY unhappy that other 1%)
  • Try new things
  • Take more meaningful pictures
  • Blog more
  • Journal more
  • Put my ideas on paper so I can do 1 & 2
  • Buy a house
  • Adopt a kitten
Photo: #samsclub. .. go in for a $20 item, come out spending $100. 
"Do you want this $11maple  syrup?" 
"Do we need it?" 
Puts in cart. 
"I don't know why you ask me, if you want it you'll get it anyway." 
"Not if you said, No Greg, I will kill you if you get that."
Pause.... 
"No, you'd still get it."
Walk past a bag of coconut flour. 
"Do you want that?" 
"No" 
"See, that's all you had to say."  
#lol #shoppingconvoswithgreg


No comments:

Post a Comment