Pages

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Laughing

What made you laugh today?
{2013} :: {2014}

Caleb and I have a bit of a rivalry going this week, as the Cowboys and the Packers play on Sunday. I got him pretty good yesterday by posting a bunch of Cowboys stuff around his computer. He got me back by emailing me Cowboy memes. It was funny because when I came back from lunch he told me that I should check my email. I told him I was good, and that I didn't need to. He kept pushing me to do it, to which I ignored him. He was getting mad at me, so I finally gave in and looked. It was pretty funny. I'm grateful I have co-workers I can jokes around with.

Photo: Finished Psych for the second time... even though the last season is apparently coming to Netflix this week! So I'm starting a new series. #newgirl I think #gossipgirl is next....



No comments:

Post a Comment