Pages

Sunday, January 18, 2015

Communicate

What would you like to improve most about your relationships?
{2013} :: {2014}

Third year in a row...I must be sucking at this area still, but going to go with communication again. I need to improve my communication within my personal life (Greg, family, friends) as well as professionally. To be able to speak my mind, and get across the things I'm trying to say in an appropriate and non-demeaning manner would be great. I think I'm doing better, but still lots to improve on!

Photo:  Totally took a nap. First time in a long time. It was awesome, and so is my hair. Also, had an overwhelming want/need to play the piano today. I haven't tried in over a year.I know I can't reach an octave, and my finger tips hurt. But I think I'm going to clean off my piano and see what I can do. I used to be pretty good. Not to brag or anything. ;) My sister @mckenziedygert03 and brother @kennan_thompson5 are way better anyway. I think i was better than@bsdavis04, Kandyce, and Brady though, so now they have that advantage.... (jk. We are all decently talented.) I just wanted to feel better about myself! 😉

No comments:

Post a Comment