Pages

Saturday, January 3, 2015

Website Faves

My Favorite Website Is...
{2013} :: {2014}

I'm quite obsessed with Etsy and Pinterest lately. I stay up way too late looking for cool things on both sites. It's terrible, because then I can't sleep because I'm thinking of all the awesome stuff that I could be making or doing.

My other favorite is, of course, Instagram. If you don't follow me, be grateful. I post some pretty lame things!

Photo: Wore one of my new @livandhope shirts. It got me and my co-worker talking all about adoption and having kids and all that fun stuff. Knowing where funds from this shirt is going makes me LOVE it all that much more. Also, why do I suck so bad at taking mirror selfies? I mean I get that my hands are lame, but I just can't seem to do it! #adoption #newclothes #isuckatselfies

No comments:

Post a Comment