Pages

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

As of Late

This is what I've been up to lately...
 
Working
Visiting Teaching (yes before the end of the month even!)
Helping keep score for church volleyball
I'm pretty boring.
 
Photo: Month of Gratitude Day 20. Grateful for all the little ways the Lord watches out for and helps me. I can't tell you how many times I've almost dropped things and somehow they land just perfectly so I don't have to bend over, or my reflexes are ninja like, and I somehow catch them. Or like today, he knew I needed a twenty minute break, so when I swallowed my massive pill, it got caught in my throat. Now this has happened before, but it only takes a few minutes before I can get it down. Today it was such for over twenty minutes, so I got to chill in the breakroom for that time, and just when I was on the verge of breaking down, I was able to get it down. These are just a few silly examples, but I know the Lord is mindful of me and my abilities and handicaps. I'm grateful for that knowledge and grateful for his watchful, protective care.

No comments:

Post a Comment