Pages

Friday, November 22, 2013

Playing

How did you play today?
 
I played by leaving town after work and driving to Star Valley for a relaxing weekend. I also played Candy Crush and some One Direction YouTube videos.
 
Photo: Month of Gratitude Day 22. Grateful for my baby sister McKenzie. She is one of the prettiest and most talented people I know. She can sing and play the piano like no other. I'm grateful I had a little sister to dress up and do get hair when we were growing up. She is always happy and so outgoing. Grateful for her cowboy husband Kyler as well. He is one of the nicest young men I've ever met. Seriously, from the first time I met him he was so nice. I'm glad they have each other and can't wait for the day they have babies. (Gotta get my baby fix somehow) love you two!

No comments:

Post a Comment