Pages

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Last Text

The last text message I received...
 
Was from: Greg
and said: For long pentance sessions.
 
Don't ask.
 
Photo: Month of Gratitude Day 21. Grateful for doctors (in all their varieties) and modern day medicines. I don't understand how anyone could go to school for a hundred years just to deal with sick people, but I'm sure grateful there are people out there who do. Grateful they are willing to become knowledgeable in different areas of medicine so they can help me when my body decides to shut down. Grateful they will answer my stupid questions and put up with people who have issues that aren't easy fixes. Grateful they are there to try and help. And when I said Drs in all their varieties, I also meant a 'witch doctor' I know who also had helped me. I look forward to seeing her again when the time is right. Grateful for your knowledge and personal insight. It's nice to know I have options, and for that I am also grateful. and p.s. some of those bottles are duplicates. I don't really have a ton of meds.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment