Pages

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Drive Me Crazy

Name one thing that you drove you crazy today.
 
I can't name it. Its the same thing day after day though. I just don't understand it, and even though I try to just ignore it, it's definitely hard to do.
 
Photo: Month of Gratitude Day 19. This may seem silly, but I'm grateful for these gloves. I'm grateful for my hubby who bought them for Christmas last year and they have been amazing. They aren't super warm, but they keep my fingers warmer than other gloves, plus I can wear them while I work and count money. Plus I have received quite a few compliments about them. If you want some they are arthritis gloves. They have been amazing for me the past year, and as you can see from that hole, they been put to good use.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment