Pages

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

My Body

My body is...
 
A wonderland. Right John Mayer?
 
But really, it is old and tired and in pain. However, it is still functioning somewhat and getting me around. I am grateful for it.
 
Photo: Month of Gratitude Day 27. Grateful for my brother Brady. Even though we spent most of our early years fighting, I couldn't have asked for a more living and supportive little brother. It was fun having him so close in age so we could have some of the same friends and share some memories. Grateful for his example to me, and grateful for the times he texts or calls just to see how I'm doing. I'm also grateful for his wife, and my newest sister Ashbee. She is super cute and sweet and she loves my brother. I'm grateful they have each other. Love you two!

No comments:

Post a Comment