Pages

Monday, November 18, 2013

Three Things to Buy

What are three things you need to buy?
 
A TV. Ours is dying.
A computer. Mine is dying.
One Direction's new CD... even though it's not out yet.
 
Photo: Month of Gratitude: Day 18. I'm grateful for the opportunity to go visiting teaching. I've had/kinda still have a pretty negative attitude about it, but once I actually go and get to meet new sisters, I come away feeling better about it. I'm grateful for my partner, we've only been together two months, but she is so sweet and I look forward to getting to know her better. I'm also grateful for the ladies I visit teach. I got a new sister this month and I'm excited to get to know her as well as the other sister I've only visited twice. They are both great and I'm grateful for the opportunity to speak with them outside of church and get to know them. I'm proud is myself for making it out two months in a row!  (And it's not even the last week of the month) celebrating with a creamy!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment